Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 6 Overdue

Another good day! I am feeling determined to get Baby Bear out before I am induced. I mean I am okay with being induced on Thursday, but it would be great if he decided to come on his own . . . so I took three long walks today and did an hour of prenatal yoga. I plan to do the same tomorrow after my appointment for another non stress test. When I walk I feel the most pressure and contractions - so that's gotta be helping! I rested and cleaned a bit today, too. By rested I mean I watched my new favorite TV channels, HGTV and TLC - really, I love like everything that comes on those channels :) Also on tap - spicy chicken for dinner tonight and out to Playa Cancun for lunch tomorrow (delicious Mexican - they have the most amazing extra spicy salsa, available upon request only!) Today was Daniel's last day of school - it's actually Friday, but he took the rest of the week off since the baby is coming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment