Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 2 Overdue

Last night was a particularly rough one . . . I awoke around 3:00 to the most excruciating back pain ever, which eventually worked it's way to my stomach. I thought for sure this was it! I got up, walked around a bit, ate a ton of strawberries - I was starving!, and laid on the couch for a while. Several hours later, I woke up, and now I feel pretty good - just a little sleepy still. I have an appointment at 2:00 at Geisinger (hospital where I will be delivering), so I am excited to see what the doctor has to say. At my last appointment last week, the doctor told me that nothing was happening. The uncomfortable bulge that I have felt for the last month under my right ribcage that the last ultrasound technician told me was Baby Bear's butt has now moved into the middle of my stomach - does that mean I have dropped?! I hope so . . . I am so excited, I just can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...dropping is good! Thanks for updating your blog on a daily basis :) I hope you have good news at your appointment today.

    ReplyDelete