Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 4 Overdue

Yesterday was a very nice and relaxing Saturday. We went to one of our favorite places, Mulberry's in Danville, hoping to get some very spicy hot wings and shake things up a little. However, when we got there, the place was locked and there was no sign of life - I guess this means they have gone out of business :( which is very sad - they have such delicious wings!!! So, we drove back to Bloomsburg and decided to try Harry's for wings. They weren't bad, but they weren't great either. Regardless, they were spicy and that's what I was going for! After we got home, we went for a long walk (well, long for me these days) and near the end I felt a contraction. I was hopeful!! We got home and put a movie on and an hour and a half later I felt another one! Now I was really hopeful! But, nothing more to come - just practice ones, I guess. Looking forward to another relaxing day today, so far another long walk, a long session of yoga, and some caffeinated coffee (I have given in to drinking the caffeine on weekends only). Tomorrow's appointments are in Berwick at 11:15, 11:45, and 12:00. Hoping I have progressed some!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what the doctors have to say tomorrow. I hope the spicy food isn't giving you too much heartburn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to here of Baby Beyers arrival. I still have to get to see you and bring by your baby gift that I have had since the shower. I was so bummed that I had to miss it. I was hoping I would make it in to BMS to see you before you went on leave. I will have to swing by.

    ReplyDelete