Monday, November 22, 2010

Kristin, Caden, and Abigail

Last Tuesday, I went to visit my friend Kristin who lives up in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area. She has a little girl who was born six weeks before Trafton and a little boy who is a little older than 2 1/2. It was tons of fun to catch up with Kristin and see her little ones and also see Trafton's reaction to another child and baby. He was very well-behaved, better than I expected, but, of course, right before I left we took pictures and he was having a massive fuss! It was right at nap time and I planned it so that he would sleep on the way back to Bloomsburg - which was perfect, except that the pictures are full of his fuss. They are actually pretty hilarious!

Kristin made lunch for us and I tried Trafton in Abby's high chair. Although he is far from being able to sit up on his own, he fit very well in there and seemed to enjoy it. Right now, we are still using the Bumbo to feed him at home, but we'll have to get the high chair ready for him soon.

Abigail is just the sweetest little girl and no matter how awful Trafton was, she just seemed to smile and comfort him. I like this picture - it's like he's being flirted with and doesn't know how to react! :)

One of the times that Trafton smacked Abby in the face - sweet little girl didn't seem bothered by this in the least.


Now Caden joins the fun, but may also just be shocked at Trafton's uncontrollable fussing.


"Go ahead, take a picture, I dare ya."


Generally when Trafton is very fussy two things seem to calm him down (besides sleeping, which he needed here), standing and getting naked. Here I stood him up to see if that would help, but apparently not. I think he was getting ready to go in for a hair pull on either Abby or Caden (he enjoyed yanking on both of them, but, of course, those little sweethearts didn't mind at all).

1 comment:

  1. Yes, he was very well behaved, but the little bit of fuss just added to the pictures :) I still laugh every time I look at them!

    ReplyDelete