Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fishing Creek


Last Wednesday Trafton and I went to the Fishing Creek Beach near our house while Daniel and Al worked on painting Trafton's new room.  Trafton was pretty unsure of the water for a few minutes, but quickly realized that it was great fun!  Within minutes of what I thought would be 'dipping our toes in the water,' Trafton was completely in the water and soaked from the head down.  We had so much fun!


Walking down the trail

On the shores of the water

Just getting used to the cold water


Trying to walk in deeper, which I discouraged, since it drops off to a pretty deep section

Happy to stay in this spot, Trafton had a blast picking up rocks and throwing them to make splashes.

Just after he decided to dip his body in up to his neck


Although I made us leave after an hour, he could have played all day, I think.

I took off his shirt on the walk back out and he appeared to be upset to have exposed nipples?


Summer Baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment