Friday, June 29, 2012

38 Weeks

I saw my favorite midwife, Heather, for my 38 week appointment on Tuesday.  She said she thought that Baby Owl was about 6 pounds, 6 ounces and that she would be surprised if she was much over 7 pounds at the time of delivery.  I, of course, was delighted by this news, since Trafton was 8 pounds, 11 ounces (and they were estimating that he might be a ten-pounder!).  Heather also measured my belly and said that I continued to measure small, like a woman who was about 36 weeks instead of 38 weeks.  She said that this was not a problem, though.  My weight gain is very normal, about 25 pounds at this point.  I continue to feel great except for the occasional heartburn and jabs that Baby Owl likes to give my bladder.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! Glad you are feeling so good. I was smaller with Abby too...must be a girl thing :)

    ReplyDelete