Saturday, May 15, 2010

On April 24, the Beyer family threw a baby shower for us at Daniel's father's (Al's) home in New Jersey. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and almost all of the Beyer family members were there to join in the celebration. The ladies all made super delicious food and Aunt Sharon really outdid herself on the cake.



Daniel and I enjoying the beautiful weather on the mountain


Al and his brothers - Uncle Bob and Uncle Don


Guests inside


and guests ouside


I was really excited that my brother, Jason, drove up for the event! I know it is a 4+ hour drive between our hometown of Elkridge, MD to Great Meadows, NJ, so I was super appreciative that he came up to hang out with all of us!


Opening gifts


More presents :) The rocking horse to the left of the picture used to be Daniel's when he was young - Al fixed it up and painted it red for our Baby Bear.


Aunt Sharon's incredible cake (there was a layer of pineapple in it!) and Jonathan's artistic photography :)

Cutting the cake - and being photographed by Jonathan - thanks for all the pictures, Jon!


My brother, Jason, stayed the night and left Sunday morning

No comments:

Post a Comment