Friday, May 11, 2012

Courtney's Bridal Shower

Courtney's bridal shower was held on Sunday, May 6th.  The Beyer family ladies, along with a few members of Courtney's family, went out to Perona Farms in New Jersey for brunch, courtesy of Aunt Sharon and Aunt Loretta.  They took me out to brunch there for my bridal shower and I was super excited to go back.  It is by far the best brunch display I have ever had.  Daniel and I actually went there when we were considering getting married there.  YUM!  We ate, opened gifts, and I made Courtney a shower hat! 

After the brunch, we all went back to Al's house where the guys were hanging out.  We relaxed the afternoon away.  Trafton, of course, was more than happy to run around the yard all day and didn't bother to take a nap.  He was extremely exhausted when we got home and was impossible to wake up the next morning.


Towels

Leaf platter

Beyer Family ladies plus a few more

Beautiful hat!

Sisters!

My little wanderer





Scary face!

Trafton found an old tractor to play with under a tree.  It's been sitting there since the days of Daniel and his brothers. :)


Then Trafton got on a real tractor with Uncle Mike.

Sooooo tired out

Definitely in need of a nap!


No comments:

Post a Comment