Friday, May 11, 2012

Amy's Bridal Shower

Amy's bridal shower was held on Saturday, May 5th at the Coventry Tea Room near Pottstown where her parents are from.  It was an adorable little eatery and the food was terrific.  It took me about two and a half hours to get there, but a bit longer to get home.  I usually take the turnpike, but this time Google Maps advised smaller roads.  While it was quite scenic, it was also pretty trafficky in some parts.  We played "Who Knows the Couple Best?" and "Bridal BINGO." 

While I was asked by Amy to be part of her wedding, I had to decline as Baby Owl is due to make her appearance only days after her July 1st wedding date.  I was glad to still get to be a part of the shower, though!  I met some of her colleagues and one of her childhood friends and a couple of her future hubby's friends, too.  It was a great time!






No comments:

Post a Comment