Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Day!

This Christmas we had plans to spend the morning at home and then travel to Maryland for a few days and see all the members of my extended family. I was really looking forward to seeing everyone . . . but, in the wee hours of the morning, I caught the stomach flu that Trafton had and that Daniel had before him. To say that it was pretty rough would be an understatement. I think I spent a total of four hours awake all day. I made it through a few presents getting opened, but then we had to postpone the rest until the next day. By far not our best Christmas, but luckily Trafton is still too young to be bothered by spending the day alone on Christmas. I recovered some the next day and we made it to Maryland, although too late for all the parties, on Tuesday.







Although Trafton seemed unsure of himself while opening presents, he quickly got the hang of it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment