Sunday, January 1, 2012

Big News!

There is another Baby Beyer on the way! We are so excited!! The due date the doctor originally gave us was July 15th, but after our first sonogram this past Thursday, it was moved to July 9th. What perfect timing again! We are so lucky!!

I have been feeling pretty good again with this pregnancy, although I've had a bit more nausea than I did with Trafton. I am just about 13 weeks along right now, so that should pretty much subside by this point. I am starving all the time, exactly like I was with Trafton. I really cannot believe how much food I can eat and how often - it's crazy.



We confirmed the news on November 6th



View of the face


Side profile, facing down, head on the left, body on the right


The little guy (or girl) (although I am thinking guy again!) was extremely active during the ultrasound, just flipping all over the place.


We are so happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I hope everything continues to go well for you. Can't wait for the next update!

    ReplyDelete