Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Advice?!

There are two things that I am totally interested in taking any recommendations or advice on - registering for baby items and books to read.

Registering
Next week we are planning to finish up most of our registering at Target and Babies R Us. We took one trip and were pretty overwhelmed with everything. We did manage to pick out a forest theme . . . hoping to find things with black bears on them in particular. After that though, everything else was just so much to think about! If you have an item that you particularly love or think that I should be sure not to overlook, please let me know!

Books
I have books that have been recommended to me so far, and they are all proving to be excellent! I have The Pregnancy Bible, So That's What They're For, and On Becoming Babywise. If there is anything else that you have read that you think I shouldn't miss . . . please let me know that as well!

I am getting super excited for everything! Despite all this wintry and wet weather as of late, I am reallly feeling spring fever creeping over me. Baby Bear kicks so much - it just always makes me laugh, especially in the middle of teaching - how fun! The nursery is underway - pictures of the construction project in the works to come soon. It is almost ready for the sage green paint that we have picked out, then some carpet. After that - we get to decorate!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, you are looking great!!!!! I am so excited for you both. Glad to hear you are feeling well. Please keep me up to date on how you are and please have someone let me know when the big day arrives!!! Miss Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bouncy seat and exersaucer have been well liked by both kids. The diaper genie was also helpful. I will try to think of more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lori...a bouncy seat is great. I'll keep thinking too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did think of something else...those play mats (not sure of the "official" name) are nice too.

    ReplyDelete