Sunday, February 7, 2010

21 Weeks in January

Things are still going very smooth - an easy pregnancy thus far and over halfway through. It's hard to believe. Each day it all feels more real as Baby Bear kicks and my belly grows. Daniel is able to feel him move from the outside now, so that's exciting! Here are some more recent pictures of the belly bump :) I am still able to head to the gym for some light exercise, so that's keeping me feeling pretty good, I think. I am getting more and more stares at the gym as my belly grows and the other day, I was on my way from the cardio machines to go stretch and a man I didn't recognize stopped me and told me that he had 'to give me props' for working out and being pregnant. Interesting . . . it made me smile :)





Cooking dinner




On my way out the door for the gym

1 comment: