Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Visit from Grandmom and Grandpop O'Hare

This past weekend my parents came to visit. We had a great time hanging out and they watched Trafton for us on Saturday evening so we could go out for a bit. It was great - we went to the Turkey Hill Brewing Company for dinner and then did a little shopping afterwards. My mom and I worked on our baby announcement for the little sweetheart (affectionately being called Baby Owl) who is due in just 16 weeks. We do, of course, already have a name picked out for Baby Owl, but that shall remain a surprise . . . Trafton LOVED all the attention that he got over the weekend and I think my parents might have been worn out by the end of the weekend!



Trafton was more than delighted to have the undivided attention of Grandpop who willingly read him an endless supply of books. My parents brought Trafton several new books which he is still very excited by.


Bopping down the stairs with Grandmom



Porch relaxation




Such beautiful weather we have been having!


I really did not teach Trafton to hug trees, he just started doing it!


My mom and I were just finishing up getting some of our baby announcement ideas together - you can sort of see it on the table - lots of pink, of course!!


Family

No comments:

Post a Comment