Friday, February 17, 2012

Trafton's First Haircut - Feb. 5th

I knew the time was coming, but I can't say I was really looking forward to it . . . Trafton's hair had finally gotten to the point where it was just so unruly and sort of curly and in his eyes that it had to be done. As a lover of long hair, especially on boys, this was tough for me. I wanted to do it myself, I wanted it to still be long, and I didn't want it to look like I just stuck a bowl over his head. What an ordeal it was :)


Trafton's crazy blonde locks


He doesn't know what he's in for.



Still not quite sure what is happening yet . . .



Oh Mama, this can't be good!


I had given Trafton a bath the night before, so I figured just some spritzes of water would do the trick.


Maybe he didn't like it because this is the spray bottle we use on the cats when they are misbehaving?


Full-on fuss! Towel is off, screams are erupting, we all just want this to be over!


I really think I could have done a better job if Trafton would have held still even for a few seconds, but the twising and turning of the head and the protesting in general made it like a circus act! Still, no one got cut, stabbed, or hurt at all, that's gotta count for something.


Whew, are we finally done? How does it look, Mama, does it need to be styled?


Trafton often likes to take the comb from me in the mornings and do his own hair.



Finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment