Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Bridge

Last night Daniel convinced me (he is such a great husband!) to go away for the night and have some fun seeing some live music (something we used to do together just a bit more in the pre-Trafton days). It was such a great night! Jess, Joe and I met Tara and Carrie at the Appalachian Brewing Company in Harrisburg to see The Bridge rock the house. Two years ago for my 30th birthday Daniel and I saw The Bridge in Baltimore (where the band is from) when they opened for moe. They played such a terrific show then and an even better show last night. Trafton and Daniel had a good night together and Trafton was great through the night. He only woke up once and Daniel was able to get him back to sleep with no trouble. Trafton missed his last feeding from me last night and his first one this morning, (since he won't take a bottle) but he was still great! What a fun time :)


Jessica, Tara, and me

Joe and Jessica

The Bridge

takin' it deep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment