Thursday, April 22, 2010

Surprise Shower at BMS!!

On April 8th, I was totally surprised with a baby shower at school! I really didn't even see it coming - it was so wonderful! If you know me well, you probably know how much I truly love surprises - and this was a great one!!! It was hosted by Karen and Holly and held in the school's music room (Holly's room). I received SO many lovely gifts and am so grateful! The food was delicious (especially the cake)!
Comfortable in the rocking chair

Guests


Guests



Mel keeping everything organized - passing the gifts to me and cleaning up the wrapping paper :)

A beautiful wall hanging from Karen - I just LOVE this!!!



The really yummy cake (both chocolate AND vanilla) from Dalo's



Holly recording the gifts



Karen - hostess :)



Holly - hostess :)
Behind us you can see the clothesline decoration of clothing that Holly gave us - such a cute idea!

1 comment:

  1. What a great shower! I'm so sorry I missed it! I have something for you...maybe you'll get it with the bassinet :) Glad you were surprised.

    ReplyDelete